Business Development is crucial to the health of CPA firms and an important factor in the track to partnership for individuals. The first step in the process to gaining new business is understanding prospecting. This course covers the steps necessary to successfully pitch your prospective client by understanding your differentiators and learning how to prepare for pitch meetings. This is your opportunity to wow them so it’s important to be able to communicate your value in a way that draws them in, gets them excited and gets them to buy in on the unique value that you bring to the table and why they should move forward with you.
*This course qualifies for 1 Communications & Marketing CPE credit.
• List the 6 areas of service differentiation
• List the 5 steps to prepare for a pitch meeting
• Differentiate between open vs. closed questions
• Identify the 3 parts to a successful presentation
• Associate 3 key points to a pitch
Learn more here: Advocate Your Unique Differentiator
Access all paid training here: thecpeseed.com