According to a survey by the Sunday Times of London, 41% of people list public speaking as their biggest fear. Forget small spaces, darkness, and spiders – standing up in front of a crowd and talking is far more terrifying for most people.
However, mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career. This workshop will give you some valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering your presentation with power.
*This course qualifies for 2 Personal Development CPE credit.
• Create a basic outline system for presentations
• Define a logical organization for presentation ideas
• Formulate a plan for delivering the presentation
• List ways to minimize nervousness
• Define ways to handle question and answer sections
Learn more here: Fundamentals of Public Speaking
Access all purchased training here: thecpeseed.com