Business Development is crucial to the health of CPA firms and an important factor in the track to partnership for individuals. The first step in the process of gaining new business is understanding prospecting. This course covers the steps necessary to land your first meeting with prospective clients. From understanding your areas of differentiation so that you know why someone would choose to do business with you to be able to articulate your value in an elevator pitch, you will learn the ins and outs of landing a meeting and moving one step further through your sales process.
*This course qualifies for 1 Marketing & Communications CPE credit.
• List the 6 areas of service differentiation
• Associate at least one service differentiation to your clients
• List the do’s and don’ts of an elevator pitch
• Apply a one-sentence elevator pitch
• List 7 ways to get meetings
Learn more here: Land Your First Meeting
Access all purchased training here: https://thecpeseed.com/