Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it. This course will help supervisors become more efficient. They will also become more proficient with delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
*This course qualifies for 1 Business Management & Organization CPE credit.
• Listing the 4 activities necessary to set expectations
• Summarizing goal setting strategies
• Listing 3 strategies to delegate work
• Establish different ways to deliver feedback
• Define strategies to resolve conflict
Learn more here: Supervising Others
Access all purchased training here: https://thecpeseed.com/