For some people, working from home or telecommuting can seem like a dream opportunity. But they may not realize that this kind of position comes with a great amount of responsibility and challenges. Since these employees are not working in a centralized office, they may have the advantage of having flexible schedules and shorter or no commute, they can have disadvantages when it comes to receiving feedback and being able to communicate with teammates. Through this workshop, you should be able to stay motivated in your ‘office’ while still feeling connected to the rest of the team.
*This course qualifies for 1 Personal Development CPE credit.
• List the skills required to work outside the office
• Define keys to proper self-management
• Define keys to proper time management
• Apply methods of organization and planning
• Define the challenges of working from home
Learn more here: Telework & Telecommuting
Access all purchased training here: https://thecpeseed.com/