Time management training most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. Activities are then rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals.
*This course qualifies for 1 Personal Development CPE credit.
• Define SMART goal setting
• Define ways to overcome procrastination
• List ways to organize your workspace
• Create a plan to use rituals for time management
• Compose a structure for effective meetings
Learn more here: Time Management Fundamentals
Access all purchased training here: https://thecpeseed.com/